Hello everyone! I am with finished my first year at university. I learned many things (although sometimes I want to think otherwise.. >_>) In any case, commissions are reopened and the prices are unchanged from last year :] In addition, I am opening a new type of commission: lineless cell-shading. It's one of my favorite ways to colour nowadays
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Prices are in CAD (Canadian dollar). I include the Paypal service fee in the prices just in case you think they're odd.
Characters will have a white background at the moment. You may request a minimal background for no additional charge.
Commissions are for the commissioner’s personal use only so no commercialization, modification, etc. If you plan to use or display it anywhere else that is not part of your personal website, blog, etc. then NOTE ME beforehand. Credit is preferred, but not necessary.
I may charge more if your character has a more detailed/complicated design.
I prefer no deadlines at the moment, but I promise that I won’t delay your artwork for more than 3 weeks.
I can't do refunds at the moment, sorry.
I will sometimes post my completed commissions in my gallery, let me know if you do not want me to.
1) CHIBIAll chibi drawings will be done digitally on a 4" x 5" canvas (1200px x 1500px) 300 dpi .png. Other sizes are negotiable.
*prices may increase a bit if character is detailed*
Additional samples here
Original + fan art characters
Minimal animal/pets but no anthro. May vary per request
Mecha pilot suit but not mecha
Soft BL/GL *Nothing too sexual. May vary per request.*
Mecha (not yet)
1) NOTE ME on DeviantART with this order form
- Type of commission and number of characters (if more than 1 character is requested, let me know if they are together or separated)
- Character descriptions and personality (keep this part brief; add links and references here.)
- Extra descriptions or requests: (this is where you can specify what pose, expression you would like me to draw. Also feel free to link me to other references that you want me to use such as colors, poses, etc. Specify here if you do not want a background)
2) If I accept, I will give you my e-mail along with an invoice.
When doing the payment, please send the amount as a purchase of "services". Sending as a "gift" is fine for me too as there is no fee charge on my part, though I prefer not to overuse this option. I will remind buyers as well. Check this link for instructions: curryuku.tumblr.com/post/84230…
4) Once the drawing is done, I will send you the complete 300dpi illustration with no watermark.
Feel free to take a look at my gallery as well
Thank you very much
Please spread the word
If you have any questions, comment below!